Etape Reconnaissance by brits

The british cycling maganize Cycling Weekly (a very nice one) has a early recognition of the 2010 route of the Etape. I really like to read those reviews because those guys give you tips and especial warnings for things you don't even suspect when looking at the profile of the race. Things like there is a little thing that is not even a little bump in the profile and it is actually a climb of 8% and it is just after a long descend. So, legs will be a bit stiff and cold...

Below you can see the article. This is from an issue from october, so I hope I won't get in trouble :)

If you like the article I recommend buying the magazine. They always have good articles about training, equipment and of course bikes... I'm actually amazed that they have so much to talk about cycling to launch a maganize weekly!
Next: watch the DVD reconigtion...

No comments:

Post a Comment