Snow

front of my home

If you are in Europe you know what I'm going to talk about: snow. Since wednesday, the snowing doesn't stop. The temperature is around -8 C and I has snowed around 30 cms. So, It means no training whatsoever. Impossible to run and the trainer is not yet setup. Anyway, the back is hurting still and the cold is not getting better...
But in 2 days I will be going to Brasil for the Christmas holidays and I will bring part of the gear. If I get bored I will go for a ride in a very old bike I have there. At least one ride to the Mirante dos Golfinhos I would like to do. But it will depend on the time as I'm going to stay only 2 weeks.

Mirante dos Golfinhos. My turning point on a 60 km ride. Drink a coconut and refill
the bottles with coconut water before going back. 37 C degrees for sure. The photo is mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment