STILL NOT THERE

image
130 kms | 4 h 33 m | avg hr 28.5 KM/H | 140 avg bpm | 2.131 kcal

Not much to tell today. After the hard and disappointing riding from last week on Limburgse Mooiste, I’ve decided to do a endurance type of ride, not going out of zone 2 at all. I wanted to see how I would feel around 120 kms mark and understand if I pushed too hard on the last rides or if it is something else.

I rode very familiar roads to avoid surprises and to avoid too much stopping and starting again. The ride was nice with speed around 30 kms/h with a heart rate between 130 and 145 bpm. But unfortunately the feeling of total loss of energy hit me again with 117 kms on the bike computer. Not happy about it. Until that point, the average speed was 29.5 but I ended up 1 km/h lower as I slowed down quite a lot.

I have increased already the number of trainings and I will change the food. I have a little over a month to figure this out…
Sem muita novidade hoje. Depois da desapontante corrida da semana passada, eu decidi fazer um treino hoje focado em resistência, não passando acima da zona 2 de ritmo cardíaco. Eu queria ver como me sentiria aos 120 kms e tentar entender se eu fiz muito esforço no começo das últimas corridas.

Eu segui estradas bem conhecidas para evitar qualquer surpresa  e para evitar parar demasiado. A volta foi boa com velocidades de 30 km/h com um ritmo cardíaco entre 135 e 145 bpm. Mas infelizmente a sensação de perder todas as energias aos 117 kms voltou. Não fiquei muito feliz com isso. Até aquele momento a velocidade média era de 29.5 kms/h mas acabou  baixando um quilômetro no final.

Eu já aumentei o número de treino durante a semana mas agora vou mudar o que eu estou comendo. Tenho um pouco mais de um mês para resolver isso…

image

No comments:

Post a Comment