SUNDAY RIDE

OUD ZUILLEN IN PART OF THE ROUTE TODAY
OUD ZUILLEN FEZ PARTE DA ROTA HOJE

83 kms today in 3 hours and 20 minutes. Good ride with good weather. The sun was shinning, temperature around 8 degrees Celsius but with strong wind still. I did a tempo training, keeping hart rate around 150 bpm. Good results.

83 kms hoje em 3 horas e 20 minutos. Uma volta boa em bom tempo. O sol estava brilhando, temperaturas de 8 graus mas com vento forte. Fiz um treino "tempo", mantendo o coração por volta dos 150 batidas por minuto. Bom resultado.



 



I've left today in a somewhat exploratory ride. I've decided to go around Maarsen trying to get a good spot to cycle beside the AmsterdaamRijKanaal. I didn't find it properly but end up on the river Vecht. Knowing that the river ride is a good one, I stayed on it most of the time and did a very pleasant ride. I follow the river until Marssen and then went to Loenen on a small road. Very nice and no traffic at all. From there a well known road to Hilversum, Laargse Vuurse and home.

I was able to keep the speed around 30 kms/h while not letting the hart rate to go above 150 bpm. That is a good result because it mean I can keep a good speed without getting even close to my limits. My training for the moment is to keep this type of performance, independent of gradient or wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment