WINDY FRIDAY

image
28 kms | 1 h 08 m | 25.3 avg km/h | 856 kcal | 159 bpm

I haven’t been able to do any workout during the week for the last months. My training has been basically Sunday rides. Today, after a very hard work week, I got home a bit earlier and decide to do a quick ride.   Eu não tenho conseguido treinar nada durange a semana nos últimos meses. Meu treino tem sido basicamente treinos no domingo. Hoje, depois de uma semana dura de trabalho, consegui chegar mais cedo e saí para uma volta rápida.

I got home around 4 pm and the weather was perfect: sunny and windy. Perfect for a good forced tempo training. I had only one hour so I decided to do a good effort. Checked from where the wind was coming and went straight against it.

40 minutes head wind with an average speed of 24 kms/h and heart rate around 170 for most of the time. Only dropping from 163 due to some traffic lights. Hard work but very satisfying.  Also happy I could keep up the cadence between 75 and 85 rpm.

The way back it was a blast. Pushing 35 to 38 kms/h for the same effort with the tail wind. Very good!

 

image

image

image

No comments:

Post a Comment