CLOSING THE YEAR


Last ride from the year in a sunny, cold and windy day. It was a good year with lots of indoor training and nice races. The highlights are below, on top of the great training rides I did with the Nike team and with Peter, my most constant cycling buddy this year.


Tour du ALS for the third time. Climbing the Mont Ventoux 3 times in one go and the best results and a great way to honor our friend Jos. Managed to climb all 3 times with a good cadence and especially the side from Maulacene where I managed to keep a great cadence uphill.



Col du Glandon on the Etape du Tour: a great ride in general but the climb of Glandon was very good and I managed to beat my own target by 10 minutes. The rest of the Etape on 41 degrees Celsius was less pleasant.


The  WTC Grensland Klassieker: a great team ride which I did half with the fast group and it was great feeling to be able to push in every climb.

The year in numbers:
Kilometers: 4.683
Activities (including gym): 128
Hours trained: 264
Hours on the road: 182
Kcalories: 133 thousand
Max speed: 82 km/h
Max heart rate: 190

No comments:

Post a Comment