NICE COVERS



If you know me by a bit you know that I'm a sucker for good graphic design. Well, I'm a frustrated graphic designer that never learned to draw properly... Because I'm still forbidden to even think about any exercise or work or anything apart from stay laying down the whole day, I am navigating the net a lot and found the above magazine covers caught my eyes. Look how beautiful they are! They are designed by Garry Marshall out of Scotland as the covers for the West Lothian Clarion bike club from UK. The magazine is  nice but those covers are over the top. They should be selling those as posters.

Click here for the link if you would like to take a look at their magazine.
Se você me conhece um pouco sabe que eu tenho um fraco para design gráfico. Bem, na verdade sou um designer frustrado que nunca aprendeu a desenhar direito... Bem, porque eu ainda estou proivido de fazer qualquer exercício ou trabalhar ou fazer qualquer coisa além de ficar deitado e navegar na net, hoje encontrei essas capas de revistas. Elas são fantásticas! Elas foram feitas por Garry Marshall da Escócia para o West Lothian Clarion clube de ciclismo lá na Inglaterra. As revistas são OK mas as capas são muito boas. Eles deveriam estar fazendo posters disso aí!!!

Click aqui para o site onde você pode fazer o download da revista (em inglês).

No comments:

Post a Comment