De volta a bicicleta || Back to the bike

No último Setembro eu fiz a corrida Gerrie Kneteman que sai e volta ao estádio olimpico de Amsterdam (na foto).
O Giro vai sair do estádio também.
Last September I've done the Gerrie Kneteman ride, that runs from and to the Amsterdam olympic stadium (above).
Where the Giro will be leaving tomorrow as well.


Bem, depois de duas semanas sem fazer exercício (se você não contar a corrida em Limburg) nenhum por causa da gripe, amanhã finalmente volto à bicicleta. O antibiótico que venho tomando desde segunda-feira fez resultado e parece que a sinusite está resolvida. Ontem fiz 40 minutos de spinning e foi OK. Me senti pesado e sem força mas era esperado. De qualquer forma a idéia era desenferrujar prá volta prá bicicleta amanhã. Vou tentar fazer 140kms e ver no que dá. Tenho que me preparar para Steven Rooks na quinta-feira. Também amanhã a segunda corrida do Giro D'Italia, 150kms de Amsterdam para Utrecht, vai passar a 500 metros da minha casa. Talvez eu veja os profissionais passando de um café.

|||

Well, after 4 weeks (if you don't count Limburg ride) due to the flu, tomorrow I'm back to the bike. The antibiotics that I'm taking since Monday is working and I'm feeling much better. Yesterday I've done 40 minutes spinning and it was OK. I felt heavy and without power but it was expected. Anyway the idea was to unrust the joints to go back to the bike tomorrow morning. I'm going to make 140 kms and see what happens. I need to get ready to Steven Rooks on Thursday. And also tomorrow the 2nd stage of the Giro D'Italia , 150 kms from Amsterdam to Utrecht, will pass at 500 meters from my home. Maybe I will see the pros passing from a Coffieshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment