OUT OF COMBAT

Training is suspended this week! I had a ride plan for Sunday that would be the first big ride of the year on the road bike. But the weather has been so bad with ice and snow on the roads that we’ve decided to cancel it. And then instead of riding I “decided” to not pay attention going down the stairs. Result: I felt from the top of a dutch stairway and hit my left knee hard. It is swollen and painful and I can fell the ligaments below the knee cap hurting. One week out of combat and hopefully I will be in “shape” for the first team bike ride of the year.   Treino suspenso esta semana! Eu tinha planejado a primeira volta de treino do ano para o domingo. Mas com o tempo muito frio e gelo e neve nas estradas, decidimos cancelar. E em vez de treinar, eu “decidi” não prestar atenção descendo as escadas. Resultado: eu cai da escada holandeza e acertei o joelho esquerdo em cheio. Agora tenho o joelho inchado e posso sentir os tendões abaixo da rótula inflamados. Uma semana for a de combate e espero estar em forma no domingo para o primeiro treino com o time do trabalho.

No comments:

Post a Comment