WHERE IS THE SPRING?


One week not training and I'm getting restless. I'm running behind my training plan and need to pick up the gym workouts back. But my knee is still sore and it did get worse after the long ride from last Sunday. I want to come back to go to work by bike next week but the weather is going backwards. Snow, rain and cold wind... This weekend it start the real cycling season with the first spring classic, with Omloop Het Neiuwsblad, but where is the spring? Anyway, next week I'm back on the roads. Rain, wind or not... Uma semana sem treino e eu estou ficando preocupado. Eu estou ficando para trás no meu plano de treino e preciso voltar aos trabalhos no ginásio. Mas com o meu joelho ainda machucado e ainda ficando pior depois do treino do último domingo, eu queria voltar a treinar pegando leve e começar a ir de bike para o trabalho. Mas a previsão do tempo não é nada boa. Neve, chuva e vento frio e forte... Este fim de semana começa a temporada de ciclismo com o primeiro Classic da primavera, Omloop Het Neiuwsblad. Mas onde está a primavera? De qualquer forma, semana que vem eu volto à estrada. Chuva, vento ou não...

No comments:

Post a Comment